PHYSICAL REHABILITATION PROGRAM
Gail Mackay LVT, CCRP, CTMT
Physical rehabilitation can benefit your pet in these ways:
* Reduction in pain/inflammation
* Faster recovery time from surgery
* Increased mobility and flexibility
* Improved strength and function
* Improved quality of life
OUR REHABILITATION PROGRAM OFFERS
K-Laser Therapy - the use of therapeutic Laser is beneficial in decreasing pain and
inflammation from surgery or arthritis. It increases mobility and flexibility.
Manual Therapy - consists of massage, acupressure and soft tissue mobilizations.
These techniques increase circulation to a painful or damaged area, promoting
relaxation and decreasing pain.
* Balance Board - used for proprioception and muscle building.
* Theraballs - used for joint stretching, weight bearing & balance exercises.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
* Home exercise programs using Physiotec and owner education programs.
* Weight loss programs